CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

I couldn't go to the gym....all my workout clothes were dirty.....

Well, this week was much more of a success than I ever could have imagined.  After feeling like a failure for so many weeks and then having my little victory last week, I wasn't about to let up so easily, so I got a temporary gym membership at 24 hour fitness and hit the gym hard this week.  I got up 4 days at 6 am last week and I did the elliptical for 45 minutes each day.  This felt like a huge win for me, since I value my sleep so much and the fact that I did that so many days was a big win.  I also went for walks on the weekends, so by Sunday of this week all my workout clothes were dirty.  This was a big deal since that NEVER happens.  I loved the feeling of accomplishment this gave me.  I was super pumped to hit the scale today and was so mad when I only lost half a lb.  they decided to weigh me on the biometric scale and see if I had gained muscle mass......drum roll please........In the course of three weeks, I have lost the following:

-10 Lbs Body Fat
-2 Lbs Water
+7 Lbs Muscle Mass
________________
-5 Lbs Net Weight Loss

This is awesome......so even though I only lost a half a lb, I know I am losing inches...I should probably measure this I might be pleasantly surprised.   

If I keep this up till the end, I know that my muscle will help burn my fat, and I will continue to drop.  I have been so happy with the level of service I have received from MD Diet.  The doctor asks me every time I am in there where I am at and what he can do to help me.  Whenever I have been frustrated, he has sat down with me and gone over my diet and came up with a plan to have an increase for the next week.  So, I guess I am off to Golds Gym for their one week free pass....

The bonus to all this is, I just got a call from my friend that I saw on Friday night....she hadn't seen me in couple of weeks, and wanted to tell me how amazing she thought I looked.....It is working I guess.....

0 comments: