CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Weight Lost...............is Weight Lost!!!!!!

OK.....so this week has been super crazy, and I have so much to let you in on. After one complete week on the diet, I am down a total of 9LBS. This means I only have 88LBS to go!!!! I am in utter shock that I could lose this much weight in one week. I know a lot of it is probably water weight (lets be realistic people-remember-35LBS of water), but that does not matter to me. Weight lost is weight lost!!! I have been told that the you can see it in my face. This is really awesome because lets face it, that is the first place people look at you! The other thing is that I died my hair dark brown. I decided that I was becoming a new person and why not make a complete change. This is the new me.





I have one week to go on the detox, and I have to admit, I am getting bored of my limited food choices, but I also realize that the people at MD Diet know what they are talking about since I lost 9 LBS in one week, so I will keep on it. I know this detox is a limited time thing and I will not be doing it forever.

At my most recent weigh in, I got my second Vitamin B shots. I know I shouldn't be such a baby about this part, but I can't help it, it stings!!!! And I am sure that I should probably remember not to wear a skirt on Mondays cuz I am sure the nurse is sick of seeing my hiney each week (well twice-but isn't that enough for anyone).

0 comments: